I recently came across this question in GP Community related to warning displayed while entering SOP quotes in GP.
Message -“Line item quantities are not fully distributed. Do you want to continue?” is displayed when you enter line items in the SOP quote in Sales Transaction Entry window.
Option to transfer quote to either Order or Invoice is not selected in quote ID setup. If you try to transfer such quote to order or invoice, all options will be disabled.
Check on Transfer to Order or Invoice in Quote ID setup.
1. Open Sales Quote Setup window from Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> Sales >> Sales Order Processing >> Sales Document Setup button >> select the Quote option
2. Select the Quote ID for which are getting the error message
3. Check on Transfer Quote to Order and/or Transfer Quote to Invoice.
• Transfer Quote to Invoice-Mark this option if you want to be able to transfer documents with this quote ID to invoices.
• Transfer Quote to Order-Mark this option if you want to be able to transfer documents with this quote ID to orders.
4. Enter the order ID in ‘Use Order ID’ field and/or invoice ID in Use Invoice ID depending up options you have checked on.
5. When you check on order or invoice options, ‘Default Quantities’ field is enabled. Use it to select whether item quantities will appear automatically in the Quantity to Invoice or Quantity to Order fields in the Sales Transaction Entry window